If you are looking to add to your Hollywood television and movie celebrity autograph collection, you’ve found the right place! From TV stars to movies stars, from astronauts to Don Knotts. Collecting Hollywood Autographs has the following available for order on our site:
Check our new arrivals for the most recently obtained celebrity autographs! Use the links on the left to browse our photo galleries of celebrity autograph photos to add to your collection! Click on the name of your favorite celebrity to view the signed photos and for detailed ordering information.
We are one of the top in person, quality autograph dealers in the country. We obtain 99% of our celebrity autographs ourselves; the other 1% comes from other respected UACC dealers. Authenticity of celebrity signatures is guaranteed. All autographs come with a Certificate of Authenticity.